We are your local credit union! KEMBA has been providing families financial security for well over seventy-five years. Since we're a non-profit, financial institution we return our profits back to our members in the form of better rates, lower fees, and free or low cost services. Here are some things that might surprise you:
- You pay no membership fee or monthly fee.
- You could lower your current monthly loan payments (and save money in the long-term, too!) by transferring your current loans to KEMBA.
- Once you join, you own a share of our credit union.
- We’re convenient. While we may not have branches on every corner, our members have access to over 5,000 branches and 50,000 ATMs nationwide through the Co-Op Shared Branching Network and CU24 ATM network.
- You can easily monitor your accounts with the technology solutions you need like a mobile banking app, online bill pay, and remote deposit capture.
- We are run by a volunteer board of directors elected by members like you.
- We care about our community. Since we're local, we want our community to thrive just as much as you do.
- You’ll find more surprises along the way. Think of a financial product or service. Ask us first and save more. We likely offer it for a better deal than you might expect.
We will always be dedicated to providing top notch service to our members because they aren't just customers, they are owners of the credit union.